Most admissions begin with a tour of our campus for the family to obtain adequate initial information about our philosophy and practice. It is necessary to sign up for the tour using the form below. The tour can be virtual (using the zoom platform) or in-person. School tours start at 4:15 pm (Portugal time). Information about tours (with a zoom link for the virtual tours) will be emailed in the week preceding the tour to the parents who have signed up using the form below.
Prospective Parent Visits or PPV
There are a number of Prospective Parent Visits (PPV) in one academic year. Prospective Parent Visits last for one hour starting at 9:30 A.M. The PPV starts with an introduction of the school’s philosophy and are followed by short visits to each of the classrooms during the morning session.
PPV may take place in-person or virtually through the zoom platform and a different way of registering applies:
- It is possible to register for a virtual PPV using the form below.
- There will be two in-person PPVs in the year 2022-2023: January 26th at 9:30 am and April 27th at 9:30 am. You may register for an in-person PPV by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (This is due to the limit of places on the in-person PPVs.)
N.B. During any increased levels of the pandemic all PPVs will be done through zoom.
In the week preceding the tour information about the visit, or information along with the zoom link is sent to the parents who have signed up for the PPV using the form below.
The Saturday Open-House is from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M. Staff in attendance will give you a tour of the prepared environments and an opportunity to ask questions. It is possible to arrive between 10 A.M. and 12 P.M. In the week preceding the Open House information will be emailed to those families who signed up using the form below.
- It is possible to sign up for a tour visit planned on the dates listed in our visit form (please scroll down). We do not give individual tours.
- The Open House is an in-person event. It will only be moved to the online platform for any reason related to the pandemic.
- Please remember to cancel if it turns out that you are not able to attend by sending an email to email@example.com